Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 6 - Denver to Grand Junction

Well, I'm pretty tired tonight, so I'm not going to write much. I left Denver this morning and drove west. I ping-ponged back and forth between US-6 and I-70. US-6 had some really pretty views, going through Clear Creek Canyon Park and later over Loveland Pass.


I hit Palisade, Colorado around 2:30 and had a number of wineries to hit. I ended up going to 4 wineries and one lavender farm that had all sorts of balsamic vinegars, olive oils, cheese, and jams. I definitely stocked up.

Oh, and as I was driving, I recorded What About Everything, by special request from Buford. I did much better than at karaoke the other night. I can't get the YouTube to embed, so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDZA20BsE48

Tonight I'm staying in Grand Junction, Colorado with an airbnb reservation, staying in a guest room. It's 6:45 and I'm so ready to go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment